How To Use Proxy
@ Mozilla Firefox
1. Open Mozilla Firefox.
2. Click on Tools then click on Options….
3. Click on the Advance tab, then click on the Network sub-tab and finally on the Settings… button.
4. Tick the Manual Proxy Configuration: radio button.
5. In the HTTP Proxy: box, type the IP address of the proxy server.
6. In the Port: box, type the in the port number that is used by the proxy server.
7. Click OK to close the Connection Settings window.
8. Click OK to close the Options window.
@ Internet Explorer
1. On the Tools menu in Internet Explorer, click Internet Options, click the Connections tab, and then click LAN Settings.
2. Under Proxy server, click to select the Use a proxy server for your LAN check box.
3. In the Address box, type the IP address of the proxy server.
4. In the Port box, type the port number that is used by the proxy server for client connections (by default, 8080).
5. You can click to select the Bypass proxy server for local addresses check box if you do not want the proxy server computer to be used when you connect to a computer on the local network (this may speed up performance).
6. Click OK to close the LAN Settings dialog box.
7. Click OK again to close the Internet Options dialog box.
Uses of Proxy Browser
A proxy server acts as a security barrier between your internal network and the Internet, keeping others on the Internet from being able to obtain access to information that is located on your internal network………and your browser is become like invible……..its hide your ip. like you use china country proxy den open google.com now google will open in china language form…………!~